Position name: Circuit Design
Work location: Osaka
Employment Type: Full-time
Working hours: 08:00-16:30
We will entrust you with the design and development of electrical components (monitors, meters, switches, harnesses, sensors, etc.) in the development of the company's construction machinery.
1. Market research and product planning for the local market
2.Circuit design and evaluation of electrical parts of construction machinery
3. Collaboration with related departments (machine design, experimental evaluation, software design, cost planning, prototype, etc.)
Products will be developed in team units. Since the development department of the company will be involved in the development of the product concept, the environment in which the product developed by itself can be commercialized and grows as an engineer while feeling the joy of being accepted by customers.
1. English ability (about daily conversation) / JLPT N1-2
* Exchange with overseas via email, conversation during overseas business trip, etc.
Those who meet the above requirements and any of the following
2. Experience in designing electrical circuits for mechanical products
3. Experience of harness route design
*Automobiles, automobile parts, electric machines, construction machines, agricultural machines, industrial machines, machine parts, OA equipment, etc.
People from a wide range of industries are hiring mid-career employees and are playing active roles.
1. For those with an overseas orientation
2. Those who have a strong desire to develop from the user's perspective
Expected annual income: when joining the company 4.5-8.5 million JPY
Bonus: twice a year (June, December) *Payment depending on performance and evaluation
Pay raise: Once a year (April)
Break time: 45 minutes
Benefits: Social insurance complete (employment/injury/health/welfare pension),
commuting allowance (according to the company's regulations),
family allowance (dependents: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, *up to 20,000 yen Company Regulations),
housing allowance (11,000 yen according to the company's regulations
Holidays: Holiday vacation "[Annual holiday: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, summer, GW, annual paid holidays, special and congratulatory leave Saturdays, Sundays, paid leave (up to 20 days (14 days when joining the company, half-day/hourly units can be acquired) Other According to the yearly holidays (business calendar) of the workplace where you work
Please apply from the site below (registration required)
Please send us your update English & Japanese resumes at: email@example.com