“Valuing your knowledge and opinions”
Type: Work from Home, Temporary, Part-time, Independent Contractor
As an Image/Video Judge you will be a key participant in helping determine the relevance of search results in Japan. The role involves detailed reviewing, evaluation and feedback of images/videos based on an objective set of guidelines using online tools. The ability to quickly identify and assess content which is relevant to a particular search is an integral part of this role. Candidates must be avid internet enthusiasts. If you love browsing the web and can follow specific guidelines to rate websites, then we want to hear from you!
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability. Payment will be based on completion of the agreed upon tasks or engagements within the specified time period.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
• Fluency in written and verbal Japanese
• Fluency in written and verbal English – please be aware the recruitment process is conducted in English and all correspondence throughout the process and once hired will be required in English
• Must be working and living in Japan for a period of 5 years
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
• A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
• Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
• Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential
• Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
• Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
What We Offer
• Competitive hourly rate
• Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, Sunday – Saturday, depending on availability of tasks
• Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis
• Work from home office environment
• PC with Windows 10. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
• High Speed Internet connection. Minimum upload speed of 1mbps
• Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc. Internet Explorer version 10 or higher is used on most tasks.
Please click on the link below