Position: Data Analyst
Work location: Tokyo, Japan
Employment Type: Full-time
Probationary period: 3 months
Working hours: 10.00-19.00
As a data analyst for the data analysis team in the department for large-scale mobile online game titles, we will commit to analyzing multiple smartphone game apps in charge and maximizing app profit using the results.
[Specific work content]
1. Ad hoc log data analysis for application management issues using SQL and statistical analysis tools
2. Reporting of knowledge obtained through analysis and service improvement proposals
3. Log item design for analysis of each title of game application
4. KPI specific to each game application title and form creation with BI tools
1. 2 years or more experience in business/service improvement proposal using data analysis output
2. Experience in ad hoc data aggregation for many tables using DWH
3. Basic knowledge of RDBMS
4. JLPT level N1
5. High logical thinking ability
・General knowledge about smartphone game application business
・Out-game cycle design and operation experience for smartphone game applications
・Experience using Google Docs
・Experience data visualization using Excel or BI tools
・Experience using analysis tools such as R, Python, SPSS, etc.
・Experience handling big data in cloud environment such as AWS/GCP
Expected annual income when joining the company: 4 million yen to 6 million yen
・Full payment of transportation expenses
・Salary assessment twice a year
・Based on the company's standards, taking into account the balance of previous year's income and experience.
・Including overtime allowance for 45 hours each month.
・A separate allowance will be provided for overtime work over 45 hours, late night worktime, and holiday work.
・Even if overtime work is less than 45 hours, full overtime work will be paid.
・The above does not apply to managers and persons subject to the discretionary labor system.
Comprehensive social insurance, condolence money, free clothing, in-house award system, in-house circle, free drink, mobile device purchase support system, cumulative stock investment system, birthday gift system, peer bonus, PC glasses purchase assistance, movie viewing assistance, social gathering assistance, book (DVD/game) purchase assistance, seminar/training assistance, power lunch, childcare flex, childcare at-home work, childcare shortened work hours, childcare assistance, maternity gift
Please apply from the site below (registration required)
Please send us your update English & Japanese resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org