Position name: Web application engineer
Employment: Full Time employment
Department: System Development
Work location: Tokyo, Japan
Training Period: 3 months.
Working hours: 10:00〜18:30
· System integration business
· Provision of integrated asset management system
· Provision of estate planning for asset owners utilizing the integrated asset management system
· Investment education,Financial planning education business, etc.
As a system engineer, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks. We are entrusted with a bulk contract and will work at our company. * Depending on the project, you can enter from the planning stage and take on the challenge of top-level management work. [Job details] Sales support system for banks, life and non-life insurance companies, securities companies (investment trust sales support system, insurance design system (Systems, etc.) in development, focus on operations that utilize technical capabilities such as architecture design We will leave the total and programming work.
•Web / Open system development experience more than 1 year (Java welcome)
•Language: Japanese (N3 or above) English : Business Level
· Architectural design experience
· Financial business knowledge
· High level of development and ability to develop financial projects in-house!
· A place where financial development can be done in-house!
· Persons who are self-starters
· We are waiting for highly motivated people.
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen-9 million yen
Benefits & Welfare:
Various social insurance, retirement allowance system (401K), full transportation expenses, holidays and late night work allowance
Treatment conditions and bonuses:
•Raise: Once a year
•Bonus: Twice a year
•Overtime average hour per month : 20-30 hours / month on average
Insurance : Health insurance: Yes Employees 'pension: Yes Workers' compensation insurance: Yes Employment insurance: Yes
Holiday: Complete weekdays 2 days (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer, year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave (3 to 10 days depending on joining the company), condolences, maternity leave, nursing leave, refreshment leave
Please send us your update English & Japanese resumes at: email@example.com